martes, 13 de enero de 2009

Descrita en Canciones


1. ¿Cómo te describirías?:
Just A Girl – No Doubt [I'm just a girl, Take a good look at me, Just your typical prototype]


2. ¿Qué te gusta en una persona?:
Ohh La – The Kooks [In their eyes is a place that you finally discovered, That you love it here, you've got to stay]


3. ¿Cómo te sientes hoy?:
Someday – The Strokes [In many ways, they’ll miss the good old days]


4. ¿Cuál es tu propósito en la vida?:
Happy Together – The Tourtles [Imagine how the world would be so very fine, So happy together]


5. ¿Cuál es tu apodo?:
Nina – The Fratellis


6. ¿Qué piensan tus amigos de ti?:
Sing – Travis [Baby, you've been going so crazy]


7. ¿Qué piensas de tus padres?:
Real Love – The Beatles [Don't need to be alone, No need to be alone, It's real love, it's real, Yes it's real love, it's real]


8. ¿En qué piensas muy a menudo?:
Island In The Sun – Weezer [On a island in the sun, will be playing and having fun]


9. ¿Qué es 2+2?:
Glamourus Indie Rock ‘n’ Roll – The Killers [It's all I need, Makin' up, breakin' up, what do you care, What do you care? It's Indie rock'n'roll for me]


10. ¿Qué piensas de tu mejor amiga?:
We Are The Young – McFly [We're running the world at the top of our lives, Baby we won't ever die, Fight till we fall, standing tall, Time is on our side]


11. ¿Qué piensas de la persona que te gusta?:
You Don’t Love Me – The Kooks [You don’t love me, the way that I love you]


12. ¿Cuál es la historia de tu vida?:
A Simple Kind Of Life – No Doubt [For a long time, I was in love, Not only love, I was obsessed]


13. ¿Qué quieres ser de mayor?:
Velocity Girl – Snow Patrol [I can't keep up with you, Can't stand to be alone, Think you should be with me]


14. ¿En qué piensas cuando ves a la persona que te gusta?:
Cuando Miro En Tus Ojos – Saiko [Cuando miro en tus ojos, cuando le miento a Dios]


15. ¿Qué tocaran en tu funeral?:
You Only Live Once – The Strokes [I can't see the sunshine, I'll be waiting for you, baby]


16. ¿Cuál es tu hobby?:
My Drive Thru – N.E.R.D (ft. Santogold & Julian Casablancas) [We wanna dance, just wanna dance]


17. ¿Cuál es tu mayor miedo?:
Artificial Sweetener – No Doubt [so selfish
, I’m showing off the worst in me]

18. ¿Cuál es tu mayor secreto?:
Making Out – No Doubt [So I'm just kicking it, I'm counting the days, I hardly can wait]


19. ¿Qué piensas de tus amigos?:
Hawaii – The Strokes [Still my favourite attitude in this world so far is a friendly spirit of an iron heart]


20. ¿Qué opinas de este test?:
Music Box – Regina Spektor [I want to sing another melody, So different from the one i always sing]


21. Yo tengo:
Fe – Lucybell [Fe, no es cerrar los ojos y a creer]


22. Yo deseo:
The Ballad Of Michel Valentine – The Killers [I caught up with a friend in Dallas, We took a trip to New Orleans]


23. Yo odio:
Hey You – No Doubt [Hey you with the wedding dress on, Made of white chiffon blowing in the wind]


24. Yo escucho:
Rock The House – Gorillaz [Tap your toes and clap your hands, (How many people ready to rock the house?), Come on trace the globe and shake your pants]


25. Yo le tengo miedo a:
Panic – No Doubt [Oh I always panic when I'm left]


26. Yo no estoy:
Vice – Razorlight [Yours is the fire that gets in my head]


27. Yo lloro:
Pobre Corazón – Los Bunkers [Creo que mañana olvidaré, para empezar me sobran lágrimas]


28. Yo pierdo:
Between Love & Hate – The Strokes [We lost the war]


29. Yo necesito:
We Need Love – Hard-Fi [In Birmingham, in London - what we need now is love.

Not hate and fear, blood and tears - what we need now is love. Walking down my street tonight, west London style...]

30. Yo le debo:
Cash Machine – Hard-Fi [don't make plans, you're broke, No, no this can't be right]


31. Me duele:
Warkwick Avenue – Duffy [You think you're loving, But you don’t love me, And I’ve been confused, Outta my mind lately. You think you’re loving, But I want to be free, baby You’ve hurt me]


32. Yo iré:
Vegas – Sara Bareilles [Gonna quit my job and move to New York, 'Cause somebody told me that's where, Dreamers should go]


33. Yo soñé:
Hoy Soñé – Lucybell [Hoy soñé que tus manos me llevan, que eres mi voz]


34. Mi mascota es:
15 Minutes – The Strokes [All my pets they were there and they smiled]


35. La gente piensa que yo:
I Feel Just Like A Child – Devendra Banhart [They think I know shit, But that’s just it, I’m a child]


36. Algún día seré:
Steeping Stone – Duffy [just like the mistro beats in your song]


37. Mi abuela me quiere:
No Pressure Over Capuccino – Alanis Morissette [They'll throw opinions like rocks in riots. And they'll stumble around like hypocrites]


38. Estoy loco/a porque:
In My Head – No Doubt [And sometimes I think , That cupid is just taking a piss, It only takes one word or idea, To send me in real deep]


39. Mi sueño erótico es:
Meet Me In The Bathroom – The Strokes [we were just two friends in lust]


40. ¿Qué es un noviazgo para ti?:
Old Yellow Bricks – Arctic Monkeys [love is a risk]


41. ¿Qué harás cuando mueras?:
Little Angel – Hard-Fi [When I'm lonely, deep in the city at night, Nobody near me except that red neon light]


42. ¿Qué haces cuando estás ebrio?:
Heart In A Cage – The Strokes [I don't write better, When I'm stuck in the ground]


43. ¿Besarías a un sapo?:
Ironic – Alanis Morissette ["Well isn't this nice". And isn't it ironic...don't you think?]


44. Tu juguete preferido:
Music Is My Radar – Blur [Music is my radar, Really topped my joy y'all, Really topped my radio, Really got me done y'all]


45. Comida favorita:
Panic – No Doubt [And I'll eat all the chocolate]


46. ¿Te has drogado?:
Are You Still Mad – Alanis Morissette [Are you still mad I shared our problems with everybody?]


47. ¿Besaste a un extraño?:
Berlin – B.R.M.C. [Have a little love]


48. Tu cumpleaños fue:
A Certain Romance – Arctic Monkeys [it's a funny thing you know]


49. Como persona eres:
Distant Dreamer – Duffy [I'm wondering about my destiny. I'm thinking about, all the things, I'd like to do in my life. I'm a dreamer]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario